'LOVE YOU' Cookie Stamp
In an age where we buy everything from hot chickens to frozen yoghurt at the supermarket, it can be refreshing to explore the home baking aisle
and go home ready to make your own cookies.
Take a stand against profit-driven global expansion: Bake your own biscuits ... mark them with our 'LOVE YOU' Cookie Stamper ...
shout 'Power To The People!'
Try our recommended recipe!
140g caster sugar.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/2 tsp baking powder.
300g plain flour.
1 egg yolk.
2tsp vanilla extract.
1. Preheat oven to 190C (Gas mark 5).
2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better
4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and stamp with flour.
5. Separate dough into golf ball sized chunks. Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
6. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
8. Enjoy your ‘Home made’ cookies!